Friday, February 10, 2012

Top GAY Q&As and Quotes


The Top Ten Funny Gay Quotes

1. Loi Pogi – Host: “Of your body parts, which is your favorite?” Gay beauty contestant: “My neck. Because my neck holds my head, which will hold the crown later tonight. Thank you.”
2. Suzuna/Mojacko – Host: “What can you say about the women of tomorrow?” Gay beauty contestant: “The women of tomorrow…are the men of today!”
3. No name – Interview of LA Lopez by Boy Abunda: “Ako, Tito Boy, bading? Haller!”
4. KiD BuKid – During a Q&A portion, a gay contestant was asked what his motto was: “Ang lalaking nagigipit, sa bading kumakapit!”
5. YñaKì – A gay customer in a deli was angry when he found out that his salami was sliced by the crew, and said: “Anong akala mo sa puwet ko, alkansya?”
6. No name – Gay: “Paturo po ng badminton.” Coach: “Sige, hawakan mo ang raketa kung paano ka hahawak ng ari ng lalaki.” Gay: “Aaah…isusubo pala?”
7. Gracia – Gay friend: “Salot talaga kayong mga babae! Kakainin na lang namin, uupuan niyo pa!”
8. Loi Pogi/Smiling Pasta – From a Harvard prof: “I’d rather be black than gay, because when you’re black, you don’t have to tell your mother.”
9. NikChic/Yvaine – Gay Rule: “Biruin mo na ang lasing na bagong gising, wag lang ang bading na naagawan ng booking!”
10. HristPTRP – “Sa mga lalaking gipit, walang pangit na bakla kung kamukha nila sina -------!”
11. Renj – A kid started shouting at my gay friend: “Bakla! Bakla!” My friend answered: “Bakit, dine-deny ko ba?!?”
12. Boy Hugot – “Pag nagka-amnesia ang bakla, makakalimutan din ba niyang bading siya?”
13. Loi Pogi From the movie In & Out: “This is my Peter, my friend Peter! We just ran into each other at the intersexual…homosection…intersection!”
14. Dru – Jack McFarland: “There are no straight men. Only men who haven’t met me yet.”
15. Dru – Karen Walker: “Honey, you’re gayer than an a purse on Tony night.”
16. Oscar Dela Hopia – “Ako ang bumayo, pero bading ang sumubo.”
17. Loi Pogi – “Let’s get one thing straight…I’m not.”
18. Maldito – “The male organ is like gossip…it passes from mouth to mouth.”
19. Bobby Joe – “I’m mostly straight, I’m only gay in bed.”
20. Reichen – “I am a butterfly. A delicate, beautiful, brown butterfly.” – baklang ipis.
21. Father Marcus – Rico J. Puno: “Ano ang gusto mo sa babae?” Arnel Ignacio: “Yung hindi malikot ang ulo pag kinukulutan.”
22. Adam Lembot – “Every drop counts!”
23. Joshua Andre – Angel from Rent: “I am more man than you’ll ever be, and more woman than you’ll ever get.”
24. Cyber Mumu – Gay guy wearing a mini-skirt: “Di baleng makita ang legs, wag lang ang eggs.”
25. Jerguin22 – Johann Von Goethe: “If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.”
26. Jerguin22 – Dennis Rodman: “I don’t mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public.”
27. Angelo Dominic – “We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture.”
28. Satine Pastel – Jack McFarlane: “We have to help the new gays, nurture them, make them beautiful. We have to gay it forward!”
29. Blitzkrieg – “If horse racing is the sport of kings, then drag racing must be the sport of queens.”
30. Kabalyero – We were at a chicken resto and I wanted to order chicken butt. So I asked my friend: “Kumakain ka ba ng puwet?” He answered: “Oo, basta ba mahal ko…”


No comments:

Post a Comment