Friday, March 30, 2012

As it draws nearer and nearer...


You know that awkward feeling you get when you're still with the one you love yet you feel like crying each time you see him knowing the fact that he'll be leaving you real soon? Ironically,we've been waiting for this for so long, got dismayed countless times because of the delays and all, already cried in advance because of the thought of him leaving and me being left behind. For how many nights now, as we cuddle our way to sleep, we keep saying to each other, "walang iyakan ha..." But then again you still cant help but agonize silently. I remember one time when we got the news that Rhon's flight was supposed to be last month, but we got no confirmation from the agency. We keep on getting updates from his friends who are already working there. Updates which are not accurate at that time, only hearsays. I couldnt forget the day when I cried heavily when Rhon left with her sister to buy a few stuff at the mall. I dont know but I had this strange feeling of being alone, engulfing my whole being while I stare at the blank wall of our kitchen. He left while I was peeling some onions thats why I wasnt that obvious. I relentlessly cried but I still got myself together.

Now that everything was settled, his flight already confirmed which will be on April 7 next Saturday, the same feeling comes back. As it draws nearer and nearer I dont know what to feel. One thing I know is that I have to be strong, we have to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment