Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'd rather be a GAY than be a STRAIGHT GUY


Oftentimes I feel so grateful that God created me this way.
I want to shout to the world how proud I am for being GAY.
Proudest because I have Rhon who loves me so dearly and unconditionally.
Im proud coz i turned out this way and not some straight guy who collects women and dumps them easily.

Not part of a marriage which will soon end up because of indecisiveness, selfishness and lack of readiness.

Not part of a long term relationship which you can no longer get out of even if you want to coz you dont have any other choice but to stay.

Not a straight guy who's on a desperate attempt to be with someone whom he will just consider a toddler,a pet or a mascot,and not a partner.

Not a straight guy who will raise his children with crooked upbringing.
And not a straight guy who has his balls bigger than his brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment