Friday, April 13, 2012

Leaving for a While...

Kahapon pa may topak yung smart roaming ni Rhon. I can receive text messages from him but he can't receive my text messages. I can't even call him coz his voice roaming service isn't activated yet. Hay, and they're all conspiring on us. He's on his way to Rabigh now, 26 hours land trip from Jubail. I constantly reminded him since yesterday na magbaon na lang ng food nya on his way there, since puro Indian foods ang pilit niyang kinakain. Kawawa naman ang asawa ko, ang dami niyang kailangang tiisin habang nandun sya, and as much as possible I'm trying to give him all the encouragement I could give to keep him going and to ease out his loneliness there.

Tonight I will be going home in Santiago where my parents are at. I guess I just wanted to have some time off. Time to relax my mind a bit from missing Rhon, but it will not stop there I know. Change of environment perhaps coz I never stopped thinking of him not a single day dito sa bahay. Sobrang dami ng memories eh, at ayokong mag-sabayan kami ng lungkot. I will probably never get tired of thinking about him, and everyday of my life without him, lage ko sya maaalala. For the meantime I'll take care of my parents first and our sanctuary there. But I'll be back in a jiffy, I'll definitely be back on track with Rhon always on my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment