Thursday, April 12, 2012

Syping Full of Tears

Today was just an ordinary day, though an anticipated video chat with Rhon would take place any time, and it did. He told me that I will receive a text message from him signalling me that he's already online. For the past days since he left I made it sure to be constantly logged in to YM and skype, but today I wasnt able to ready myself because our pc was being used by our youngest brother Patrick in finishing his project. I got up so fast as soon as i got his message, and there he was..i was happy upon seeing him again. We started chatting but then he started to cry coz he was missing me badly. I couldnt take it any longer, and then i let it all out. Wala na 'ko pakialam kahit para akong tangang pinapanood ni Patrick na umiiyak. It was a very emotional moment for us as if it was the end of the world. Sumambulat lahat ng emosyon na pakiramdam ko'y matagal nang nakimkim. It was our moment, again. For how long are we going to stay this way, hindi ko alam. All I know is that we're two souls drawn apart for the very first time, blurting our longing for each other. Matagal-tagal pa, but I know for sure this'll all pass, but our love for each other will forever linger. I miss him so much... :(




No comments:

Post a Comment